This Site/Page Optimised for Internet Explorer V6.x or Higher.
Download Internet Explorer V6.x.
Internet Explorer Logo
HOME
Featured Articles and Reviews
Contact Me
.

Friday, June 22, 2007

6-Year-Old Connie Talbot Sings at " Britain's Got Talent ".

OK, Here's something a little different, not quite the usual kind of post I would normally write, but on this particular occassion, I have to make an exception. A few days ago, I accidentally came across a video-clip of this little girl ( 6-year-old Connnie Talbot, pictured Top-Left ) singing Live on a TV Talent show, and I definitely believe it's worth the attention. The video-clip is of a 6-year-old little girl by the name of Connnie Talbot, performing in front of a Live audience on a UK Television Talent show called " Britain's Got Talent ", and Connnie sings ' Somewhere Over the Rainbow ' ( from The Wizard of OZ ) as her act for this session. Believe me, she's 'really' good, otherwise I woudn't be writing about it here.; I came aross this video-clip really quite accidentally - it was while I was flicking through random blogs on Blogger, when one of the random blogs selected by the Blogger randomizer engine picked a Blog called 'The Book -------'. On thier blog, they have this particular video-clip embedded on thier page, and they titled it " An Angel Sings... " and commented it with ' this little girl made me cry... '. This title and description got my attention and I decided to check it out for myself. [ Thank you to the owner(s) of 'The Book -------' Blog, I should credit you here as the first place ( on your Blog ) that I found that video clip...; If it wasn't for, I might never have seen it ! ] ( I better not mention the last word in the Blog's title, for obvious reasons, and fear of negative consequences. ...; Plus, I wouldn't want to offend anyone ! ) I later also managed to track down the video-clip's source page back on the You-Tube main site.; Whereas this particular video-clip is of a session early-on in the competition, after doing some exploring on You-Tube, I eventually found that Connie lasted all the way to the Final, and competed IN the actual Final ( where she sung the Full-Version of ' Somewhere Over the Rainbow ' ... ), but I believe she got the 'runner-up' place, with the Winner's Prize going to a guy called " Paul " ( I don't have all the precise details on the final outcome, so please feel free to correct me if you like, or fill-me-in on all the correct details if you know/have them ).; Anyhow, I loved the video-clip of little Connie singing, and I thought it was really 'moving'. I Love young children, and I think Connie is really Cute and Sweet ! ( And she really can Sing ! ) Whatever the result, I'm confident that Connie ( with her seeming Potential ) will continue to strive, get herself into more similar events or competitions, win some of them, and one day become a full-fledged recording singing artist. Might she be another child-prodigy in the making ? Look at Andrea Ross, consider where Andrea is now, with her claim to fame. ( I've written a full article on Andrea Ross in an earlier post. ) Might Connie Talbot follow in these footsteps, and be the next to achieve what Andrea Ross has already ? Connie Talbot is really Amazing, even Judge Simon Cowell says " she's pitch perfect... ".; I reckon she's a brilliant little 6-year-old Soprano !

Update : After recently looking up details on the ' Britain's Got Talent ' website, I have now learned that in the Grand Final event, Connie Talbot was one of 6 Acts competing for first place, and that the final Winner's Prize was awarded to 36-year-old Welsh male singer ' Paul Potts '.; As the other 5 acts lost to Paul's triumph, I guess there was no runner-up place at all.

Watch the Video-Clip of Connie Talbot Singing !
The Video-Clip : Not all Blog-Viewers like to see you-tube videos embedded directly on the Blog page, so I have opted not to directly embed the video-clip here, but instead, provide a hyperlink to the video-clip in a pop-up window :



* Related Article / Next Article :

* 6-Year-Old Connie Talbot Hailed as " the next Charlotte Church ... ".



As an expression of my courtesy, here is a Link-Back to the original Blog where I initially discovered the video-clip :
Click Here to View that Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home