This Site/Page Optimised for Internet Explorer V6.x or Higher.
Download Internet Explorer V6.x.
Internet Explorer Logo
HOME
Featured Articles and Reviews
Contact Me
.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hayley Westenra : The New Album " TREASURE " - The UK Import Edition ( 2007 ) : It's Finally Arrived !



Continuing On from the previous post ....

Hayley Westenra's New Album " TREASURE " - The UK Import Edition ( 2007 ) has finally arrived, and finally in my possession ! It arrived on the front door-step of my home early this afternoon ( Originally ordered via the DVD.co.uk on-line store website ). I have not had the time to listen to it yet, and I'm a bit busy over the next day or so. So, I'll probably get around to listening to it in detail maybe sometime later on in the week.

I now have Both editions " Treasure " ( UK ) and " Celtic Treasure " ( US ).; If you read my earlier entries, you will realize the effort I have gone through to get this far.

For fellow Australians, I Must Stress yet again, as I have done earlier, that " Treasure " - The UK Import Edition is Definitely 'NOT' readily available for purchase anywhere locally in Australia, and can ONLY be acquired ( at least at the moment... ) by purchasing it on an over-seas on-line web-store and importing it in.
" Celtic Treasure " ( the US / Australasian / International edition ) however, is widely and easily available for in-store purchase at all good/popular music stores around Australia.

Also mentioned earlier, the coverage of songs for this new album 'IS' spread out across Both editions of its incarnation, so if you want All the songs, you will have to purchase 'Both' editions of the album.

I'd like to just briefly quote 'myself' from an earlier entry :

" The UK Import Edition is supposedly the better edition of the two, as it is apparently the more ' Traditional ' Hayley, the more ' Classical ' Hayley, the way she had originally envisioned it to be heard. I believe this. [ I have decided to wait until I recieve the UK Import Edition before I listen to either of them, as I'd rather not spoil the pleasure of listening to the UK edition in the spirit in which it is originally meant to be heard ! .... ] " { End Quote. }

Coming Soon : Final Release actual Track-Listings for Both editions of the new album.

Album-Cover Images for both editions of the album has been added to my Image Gallery on the side-bar on this page. Click on the respective thumbnail image on the right-hand side side-bar of this page, and a larger-size image will appear in a pop-up window. [ You Must have the pop-up window mode option enabled on your browser. ]

Hayley Westenra : " Treasure " -
The UK Import Edition
.

.Buy This Product On-Line at DVD.co.uk
Hayley Westenra : " Celtic Treasure " -
The US / AU / International Edition
.

* This Product easily availabe in-store locally everywhere around Australia.
.Buy This Product On-Line at Sanity (AU)

* Hayley Westenra's Official Web Site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home