This Site/Page Optimised for Internet Explorer V6.x or Higher.
Download Internet Explorer V6.x.
Internet Explorer Logo
HOME
Featured Articles and Reviews
Contact Me
.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Andrea Corr's Brand New Solo Album " Ten Feet High ", Out Today !

.Andrea Corr's Brand New
.Solo Album " Ten Feet High
.", On Sale from Today !
.[ Australia ]

.[ Release Delayed : 21st
.JULY, 2007 ]


Update : 3:50 PM :

I went shopping at Westfield Southland Shopping Centre ( Cheltenham ) today, was hoping to purchase Andrea Corr's new album today, was 'supposed-to-be' out on sale today, but unfortunetaly, I wasn't able to find it. It looks like the stores' stock delivery hasn't arrived yet. When I cam home, I checked on the internet on Sanity.com to make sure I had the right release date; Well, Sanity.com's scheduled release date field for this product has been cleared and there is no date next to the 'Released' field, so I assume, theoretically ( and technically ), It's released ! When I last checked the web site some time ago, the product was initially priced at AUD $ 26.99, but now, it's been bumped up to AUD $ 32.99 on Sanity.com, that's $6.00 higher. JB Hi-Fi online, however, has priced theirs at AUD $ 19.99, an on-line-Only price ! And that's no reflection of what the actual price maybe on the shelf in-stores ! JB Hi-Fi's product-listing is on-line pre-order only, and has no reflection on actual in-store availabiity. I guess we'll have to wait another few days and see how things go. I will purchase it eventually.; More News Later....

Update : 8:20 PM :

I've just been doing some searching on the internet for some information on the release of the 'Ten Feet High' album; On JB-Hi-Fi On-Line, and though it's an online resource only detail, says that the album is scheduled for online-release and dispatch on June 15th, 2007. In-store release date may vary a little. No new information from Sanity.com online. That's all I have at the moment. I'll keep my eyes and ears open and alert until I get my hands on it.

Update : Friday 15th June, 2007 : 11:23 AM :

I did some checking on the internet this morning for revised information on release dates for Andrea Corr's 'Ten Feet High' album. I checked both Sanity On-Line Australia and JB-Hi-Fi On-Line Australia. Sanity On-Line Australia has slated a revised release date of Saturday, 21st JULY [ NOT June ! ], 2007, and JB-Hi-Fi On-Line Australia has slated thier revised release date one day earlier, of Friday 20th JULY, 2007.; Looks like it's at least another month away.

Update : Sunday 22nd July, 2007 : 7:36 PM :

Andrea Corr's 'Ten Feet High' album really is out now ! I assume the album was released on schedule ( i.e. yesterday !... ). I purchased it Today, at the local JB Hi-Fi Shop at Chadstone Shopping Centre, just earlier this afternoon. I have not got around to listening to it yet though. When I do get around to listening to it, I'll most likely post my comments about it here after I have listened to it already. Stay tuned....

.* Andrea Corr's Bebo Music Page.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, June 07, 2007 6:01:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I found this post through a google search looking for the same information - release dates, etc.

I'm a moderator on mb.corrsonline.com and so far most release dates are between the 15th of June and the 24th of June, give or take a couple of days depending on the country.
I can only guess Australia is the same! :(

 
At Wednesday, July 04, 2007 9:37:00 pm, Blogger Bek Walker said...

Hey! I have been absolutely hanging out for Andrea's CD...Like you guys, I just adore the Corrs. Good to hear there are obviously still other like-minded fans out there after all this time. The Corrs have inspired me to write and produce some songs with a similar feel...lush harmonies and lilting melodies. Feel free to check my songs out when you're not listening to Andrea (!) at www.myspace.com/bekwalker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home